For Colton's birthday he wanted to redo his room in the Cubs. I found a really neat quilt and sheet set from Pottery Barn Kids with all the National League baseball teams, which worked out perfect.

We
absolutely LOVE
Laura Kruger Photography and the pictures she took of
Colton in his Cubs
jersey completely made the room!!!! I ordered a 20x30 picture and a really neat frame from Laura and it looks amazing! I had never ordered a picture that big before and I am
completely in love with it. Laura also designed the four pictures hanging above the hooks and its hard to see but they spell out CUBS....Thanks Laura!!!

Last summer my dad took both the boys to their first Cubs game and for Christmas he framed this picture of
Colton at the game with the ticket and a poem. It is priceless and something
Colton will cherish when he gets
older.

The poem reads:
I'll always treasure those memories past, could prayers but make the good times last. But boys were meant to grow up strong, and granddads can't just tag along, so I hope you know and understand I'm always near if you need a hand, and of all God's gifts could I choose but one....It would be a grandfather's love for his grandson. Love, Papa.
1 comments:
That is adorable and love the frame your Dad did for Colton! So sweet! Love the big frame, I keep meaning to order some!!!
Post a Comment